Summer inspired Instagram Challenge

We'll it's getting harder and harder everyday to select a favourite because they are all my favourite's! Everyone has such amazing collections, so many unique pieces, I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's photo's. Thank you all for participating and don't worry there is still five more days to go so there's plenty of time to join in! I'll be posting a photo of the gorgeous gift pack that's up for grabs on Wednesday!
Todays featured is from the loevely @countryfarmhouse... I don't know about you, but I'm sure most of us have had a gorgeous shell box at some stage! I remember I did and I'm on the hunt for one just as beautiful as this one! :) Keep the photo's coming everyone...very much enjoying checking in to see your collections! :)


Another of my favourites today is also this beautifully styled photo from Dee @picturedthoughts...simply elegant! :)



I also couldn't go past the magical beauty of the sea horse in @jessieajones collection.
And also the gorgeous sea glass featured in @rebecaporteia image!

No comments:

Post a Comment